Padded bomber 2.0 offers a comfortable soft padding and is finished with a ribbed neckline. The bottom edge is shaped and slightly extended at the back. Adjustability is created through the woven pull cord hidden inside. This way, more volume can be created. Welt pockets are placed at the waist and a zip pocket is added to one of the sleeves. This bomber jacket shows a zipper closure and has a hanger loop for ease. Woven tape creates loops at the shoulder and is used as reinforcement at the back and front shoulders.
- Ribbed neckline
- Long sleeves, woven straps added to the shoulder elasticated edge
- Welt pockets at the waist, zipper pocket at the upper sleeve
- Extended back - woven tape inside
- Zipper closure- pull tab
- Woven tapes reinforcement placed in between- stitched through
MA-ONE SHEEN TWILL RECYCLED
This 2x1 left hand twill is created out of high twisted cotton yarns and is blended with partly recycled polyester which makes the fabric firm and long lasting. A technical gloss finish creates a soft sheen and a smooth touch.
- Twill woven
- 2x1 left hand twill construction
- 45% Polyester (Recycled), 34% Polyester, 21% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Lining and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)